Modernizing your on-premise business phone system with SIP Trunks allows you to increase flexibility while saving on your telephony costs.
- Cut calling charges
- Service reliability
- Save or redirect capital
- Setup and installation
What is it?
With the phone company, customers typically paying on a per-line basis for physical phone lines that originate in their central office. These phone lines are costly. Customers invest a lot when they initially deploy them, and it’s very expensive to add more as they grow. But with SIP Trunking, phone calls are routed through the internet. And this makes all the difference. With SIP Trunking customers can:
- Consolidate voice and data traffic
- No longer need to pay for expensive phone lines from the phone company
- Cut costs up to 50 percent—with no loss in either the capacity of businesses to make and receive calls, nor the quality of those calls
- Improve the reliability of the system by mitigating threat of local outages
Most newer phone systems are compatible with SIP Trunking with no extra equipment. (We can help determine if a system is compatible.) Older phone systems may require a device called a VoIP Gateway that translates analog and digital calls into VoIP calls.
In all cases, SIP Trunking brings new life to an existing phone system or provides the savings catalyst to purchase a new phone system—while cutting operational costs and preserving capital.
Best of all, with SIP Trunking, you can say goodbye to the phone company—forever.
Reliability: “five nines” makes all the difference
How would your business suffer if you couldn’t communicate with your customers or coworkers for a whole day? Or even half a day? With 3 Run Single’s five-nines up time guarantee, you won’t have to find out
Security Support Reliability Compliance
Integration with Other Services
3 Run Single Media offers an integrated suite of services that includes Exchange Email, Skype for Business, ShareSync file sync and share, and many other essential business tools.
SIP Trunking adds internet call routing to this suite—without introducing any of the integration or budgetary headaches that would come if you had to add another vendor.
As an integrated element of our Office in the Cloud, SIP Trunking offers:
- Simple pricing. SIP Trunking can be added to your suite of services for a simple monthly payment
- One vendor and one bill. Your budgeting and auditing processes remain simple and straightforward
- One source of support. No need to remember more phone numbers, account numbers or passwords
- One control panel. SIP Trunking is managed through HostPilot, the same control panel that manages all your other services
- Plan flexibility. As with every service, you have the flexibility to meet your specific needs, instead of being forced into a one-size-fits-all solution
There are many SIP Trunking benefits including cost savings. SIP Trunking saves money by routing calls over the internet, instead of through the phone company, reducing operating costs and cutting calling rates.
- Use an internet connection for the phones. Bypassing the phone company can reduce operational costs and save up 50% your on monthly phone bill.
- Cut your calling charges. Get 3 Run Single Media’s reduced long-distance, toll-free and international calling rates.
- Pay only for what you need. It’s simple to add lines when you need them—with no expensive visits from technicians.
- Flexible plans. Choose a plan that meets specific calling needs. Plans include Unlimited and Bundled.
- Make free inter-office calls. Calling is free across multiple sites.
Save or Re-direct Capital
SIP Trunking brings new life to an existing phone system. Or it can provide the savings catalyst to purchase a new phone system—while cutting operational costs and preserving capital. Best of all, with SIP Trunking, you can say goodbye to the phone company.
Many new phone systems are compatible with SIP Trunking with no extra equipment. (We can help determine if a customer’s system is compatible.) Legacy analog or digital phone systems may require a device called a VoIP Gateway to translate analog and digital calls into VoIP calls.
SIP Trunking Compatibility Tested PBX List
West Fargo, ND 58078