Donation Pages with Payments Made Safe, Secure and Easy
Industry Proven Technology
Trusted with more than a decade of experience in processing and distribution services, over one hundred thousand North American charities and certified nonprofits, and processing billions of dollars annually.
Robust Developer Tools
Robust set of APIs to enable any developer to embed verified payment processing and distributions into their entity’s workflow, products, or website. Its easy-to-use dashboards and sophisticated reporting enable a 360-degree view of program engagement and results.
A Variety of Payment Options
Process all types of electronic payments or charitable donations, including credit cards, debit cards, ACH payments, electronic checks, recurring billing and personal checks.
Flexible, Rapid Integration Options
Highest Level of Security
Secure, PCI Level-1 compliant and tokenized processing and distribution built to ensure security of data-at-rest and over-the-air, reduce data breach risk and prevent fraud.
Attentive account care and client services with you every step of the way through implementation and continued support to deliver 100% loyalty and satisfaction.
DONATION LANDING PAGES
Secure online forms that make accepting donations for your organization easy and seamless.
Unlimited donation page creator included with your payments account.
Pain Points Solved
- Accept one-time or recurring donations.
- Easily and quickly create forms - no coding skills required.
- Embed directly on your website or use as standalone donation pages.
- Accept credit cards or ACH.
- Easily track donations with real-time reporting and process refunds if necessary.
- Pay only for the processing - not the form itself.
- Allow donors to cover the processing fee for their gift.
- Forms seamlessly integrate to Salesforce via the Brickwork app.
- Collect one-time or recurring donations via online forms and post them directly into your Salesforce instance.
- Sync custom fields from online forms to Salesforce such as campaign information, tribute etc.